After thinking for a several few minutes today, I decided to do my "weapon texture project" again.
You see, it didnt look good neither clean or what I was aiming for, so basicly I wasted a few hours on it.
But today I decided to re-work at it, again, trying to achieve what I aimed for, which is the most important thing of all.
Now, I must admit, I didnt use any refrence images and based it from a image in my mind that's been hammering around in my head... hahaha...
Anyway, here is what I managed to achive from a hours of work.
I still got some more spots to touch up, but I guess its still a Work in progress.
Well, here it is...
(ps, click to enlarge.)